Sunday, May 22, 2016

***CELEBRITY PROFILE OF THE WEEK***

Our celebrity of the week is none other than The highest paid African football star ever, a former Barcelona star, World famous Cameroonian professional footballer and striker for Turkish club Antalyaspor "Samuel Eto'o Fils" He has this for aspiring couples:



According to Samuel Eto'o: "I met my wife when I was still an amateur footballer in France. FC Nantes refused to take me but my wife always believed in me, loved me unconditionally and stood by me despite all our challenges. I had my little Camer accent car and she was responsible for it, YES! She was. She didn't cheat on me to buy it, She owned a Barbing Saloon in Nantes and supported me always.

Today she is the wife of the Richest football player on the African continent and I'm married to the most patient, adorable, supportive, understanding and sweetest woman in the world. There are just too much qualities to mention about this angel disguised as a woman! I Love Her More Than Words Could Ever Express!!!

I personally encourage all lovebirds and couples especially the ladies out there, if you truly love that man, then stand by him regardless of all challenges cos there will surely be difficult times, dont stop supporting, praying and believing in your man, in his chosen career be his number one fan always and you wont regret it because a man is much more successful and hardly fails, when he has a supportive, patient and understanding woman like my sweet Georgette Eto'o.

Moral: Couples who make it together, stays together and always have a story to write together. Look Into The Future, Not Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *