Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Help Please - My Boyfriend Told Me I'm Boring In Bed, What Do I Do?

I got to my boyfriend's house and he was having his bath, his laptop was on the bed, that was how i caught my boyfriend searching on Google '"My girlfriend is so boring in bed. How do I tell her?"




When he got out of the bathroom, he saw me looking at the laptop page, So I asked him what's up and he told me he isn't satisfied with our sex life. I felt so bad, confused and humiliated, I didn't even know if i should cry or beg him. Although i might not be the cutest girl in town nor do i feel comfortable flirting around, or things like that. But I know for sure I'm a very good lady and would do anything to satisfy my man in all ways a woman can!!

I am so confused, i don't want to loose him! What do i do please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *