Monday, May 16, 2016

Please Help: 2 Years Ago I suffered Heart Break And I'm Still Hurting Till Now!


**Rings Bell**

Greetings To All Royal Counsel Members In This Aproko Palace!

Yet another matter arising We bring to the palace, for ya'll chieftains to contemplate and help a fellow Member in dire need!



                        Here's The Matter Arising At Hand!

 As at October 2014 I was jilted, used, dumped and severely heart broken by my ex, ever since then i haven't been in any relationship becos I noticed i find it difficult to move on and put the hurts of the past behind me.

Sometimes i find my heart so heavy inside and full with hatred for my
ex that i start feeling like pouring out curses on him.
I heard My ex has moved on with his life and even married with kids now, I cannot continue this way, i have tried moving on but it seems so difficult, I Know I Need Help.

I am not a bad person and i don't have the heart to hurt or hate anyone, but this hurts inside me are way beyond my control, i even feel its someone different inside my heart seeking revenge for such hurts and i don't want it to overcome my real self. 

I Really Need Help Please!!!

What can i do to heal from these hurts of the past? 
How can i put these sad past behind me and move on with my life?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *