Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Husband Has Ordered Me To Change My Sim Card Just 2 Weeks After Our Wedding



**Rings Bell**

Greetings To All Royal Counsel Members In This Aproko Palace!


Yet another matter arising We bring to the palace, for ya'll chieftains to contemplate and help a fellow Member in dire need!

FROM ANONYMOUS!

Hello, Our wedding was 2 weeks ago, we did our honey moon in South Africa and had romantic,sweet time as newly wedded couple. We arrived back Abuja on Sunday evening and suddenly
my hubby brought out a newly registered Mtn sim card, demanding that i discard off my old sim and use this new sim hence forth. He also stated that i stay off social media especially facebook since i am now married, he doesn't want anything come in between us and destroy our marriage. I am so shocked and find it difficult to comprehend why he would demand such from me so suddenly.

According to him, using the new sim is an order i must adhere to and obey but the social media is my choice to make as he advised i stay off facebook and other social sites, that i can be making use of whatsapp only, that he wants a new beginning for me and wouldn't want me going back to any of my ex or anything from the past coming to destroy our marriage making example with his friend's marriage that didn't work out becos his wife reunion with her ex and he started calling her late at night.

Honestly i felt so embarrassed by the way he was advising me like some little teenage girl and couldn't believe he was serious about this. He even went on to narrate stories of how some single baby mama women without husbands ganged up under the umbrella of fighting for gender equality and feminism and started corrupting the minds of newly married women, advising them to disrespect their husbands especially on social media groups and pages.

I had no other choice but to collect the sim from him and that's what i am even using now to send this message over, but honestly i don't feel okay with such decision as i feel so humiliated and embarrassed by his approach at this early stage of our marriage even though i know he has good points clearly stated. I agreed with him so it doesn't cause a fight between us cos i know him well, he has really bad temper when it comes to someone not adhering to his commands. I am not okay with this at all, Please how do you suggest i go about it to let him know and also prevent any fights between us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *