Monday, May 16, 2016

Please Help: I Am Suspecting My Husband And Our Female Neighbor!

Our Aproko Ears Have Heard Again o! **Rings Bell**
Greetings To All Royalties In This Aproko Palace!

We bring this to the palace, for ya'll chieftains to contemplate and help a fellow Member!

Here's The Matter Arising At Hand!

Hear From The Complaint:

Around middle April, I traveled with my 3 Kids for my grandma funeral Service and unfortunately My husband fell ill within That period i was away. I was informed
my neighbor really helped in taking care of him, That neighbor of mine is a single mother with 1 kid and no husband though she attends mountain of fire and claims to be born again as she always disturbs the whole compound with her loud prayers especially at night and often goes out with mega phone loudspeakers for morning cry abi na preaching.

Since i came back i have noticed the closeness between her and my hubby has grown wings and that gives me nightmares..
my hubby is giving her too much attention beyond normal. She brings mountain of fire fliers and pamphlets to my house almost every 2 days inviting us to her fire church..
I've told my hubby that am not comfortable with this new found affection and familiarity towards this lady neighbor,
All he said was " Na our neighbor nao,ah ah! you sef! Nothing else, i just want to show appreciation for her concern while i was sick!".... Hmmm But deep down within me, hey, I'm not convinced oh cos these single baby mamas can be very dangerous, desperate and deceptive nowadays!

Although The lady hasn't done anything wrong for me to suspect her yet but i find myself so worried about her closeness to my hubby because my husband has started comparing me to her, even tongue lashing me of going to bed sometimes without praying. Please how will i put a stop to this before it gets out of hands, because no man is 100% holy oh, he's a man, he could fall into temptation, i have to protect my man. I am thinking of confronting the lady privately and warning her to stay away but I don't know how my husband would feel if he finds out cos i really don't want to show my husband that i don't trust his words.

Please What Do You Suggest I Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *