Sunday, May 15, 2016

PLEASE HELP: My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I’m Not In Love With Her Anymore! What Do I Do?

Our Aproko Ears Have Heard Again OooO!!!

Our Royal Members And Chieftains Of Aproko Palace, Your Help Is Needed As Matters Are Currently Arising Again From Our Sources And Our Aproko Ears Cannot Hear It All Alone!!!
Do Carefully Read The Message Below And Share Your Views/Suggestions!

Hi, I am 32 years old and my girlfriend is 31 years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice and comfortable house. For a few months now things
have been slowly fizzling out, the emotions are not longer there as before and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together anymore. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we are sure to get married and there's no way i can live with this awkward feelings, pretending to love her forever. 
But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love with her anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice. What do i do?
If I stay with her, I won't be able to love her the way she really deserves and expect from me, moreover i cannot be in a loveless relationship because that's just like death in disguise. If I break up with her, my conscience will never be at peace knowing that i dumped someone who literally put her life on the line for mine to be restored. 
I am in a cross road, confused and depressed, i don't know what to do and how to confront her about the strange feelings and loss of love for her because i don't want to hurt her feelings. Please i need your advice, what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *